Location and area Served: Noblesville, IN
Area Served: State wide
Phone Number: 614-288-5327
Type Provided: We provide companion animals to veterans with PTSD or TBI, these are not qualified service dogs.
Breed of Dogs: Any shelter animal we have located at our shelter
Wait time: No wait time
To be considered for the program:
· Applicants must obtain a letter from their mental health professional that states:
1. They would benefit from participation in the Pets Healing Vets Program based on their diagnosis of PTSD or TBI
2. They are capable of caring for a companion animal.
· Provide proof that they are an Honorably discharged Veteran residing in the state of Indiana.
· This documentation and adoption application should be filled out and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Area Served: Nationwide for Companion Animals
Phone Number: 1.866.701.7553
Type Provide: Companion Animals, Assistance in locating trainer for Service Dogs.
Breed of Dog: Hero’s choice from Rescue shelter
Demographics: Veterans and family members, We also provide to First Responder (EMS, Firefighters, and Police Officers). Buddy Program established in Maryland/DC area for Service Dog Training. Only one per household allowed.
Wait Time: Average Wait is 1-3 months
Location: Reno, NV
Area Served: Around Reno, NV due to weekly training
Phone Number: 775-856-2000 ext. 323
Type Provided: Companion Animal, Psychiatric Service Dog
Breed of Dogs: Rescues